Private, Large corner lot with terracing, drought tolerant perennials, more than 20 trees, yard planted with buffalo grass, 3 raised garden beds, drip irrigation system, pergola over back Redwood Deck. House is located on the North part of the cluster and backs up to forested common land. Home is available to Rent as part of a path to ownership. Home is also listed for sale. See: #19 Sale Page
- Woodshed that holds at least 2 years supply of firewood plus storage of garden tools
- Two carports, side by side, with shelves in both units, overhead flooring for increased storage
- 2,300 sq ft passive solar house with 4 bedrooms, study, and den on three floors.
- Hickory wood floors on main floor and hallway upstairs
- Solid wood doors to all rooms
- Skylight in upper hallway
- Whole-house fan — sucks out all of the hot air in about 10 minutes. Aspen ceilings in study and master bedroom
- 4 plumbed bathrooms, only 2 are full bathrooms with tubs and shower, tile in both bathrooms
- Overhead fans in living room and two upstairs bedrooms
- Hot water baseboard heat if needed in the whole house
- Upgraded heating system in 2017 with a new heating system.
- Mexican tile in the kitchen, southwest mountain rustic design, gas stove for cooking.
Owner: Dave & Suzanne Austin