Private, Large corner lot with terracing, drought tolerant perennials, more than 20 trees, yard planted with buffalo grass, 3 raised garden beds, drip irrigation system, pergola over back Redwood Deck. House is located on the North part of the cluster and backs up to forested common land.
- Woodshed that holds at least 2 years supply of firewood plus storage of garden tools
- Two carports, side by side, with shelves in both units, overhead flooring for increased storage
- 2,300 sq ft passive solar house with 4 bedrooms, study, and den on three floors.
- Hickory wood floors on main floor and hallway upstairs
- Solid wood doors to all rooms
- Skylight in upper hallway
- Whole-house fan — sucks out all of the hot air in about 10 minutes. Aspen ceilings in study and master bedroom
- 4 plumbed bathrooms, only 2 are full bathrooms with tubs and shower, tile in both bathrooms
- Overhead fans in living room and two upstairs bedrooms
- Hot water baseboard heat if needed in the whole house
- Upgraded heating system in 2017 with a new heating system.
- Mexican tile in the kitchen, southwest mountain rustic design, gas stove for cooking.
Owner: Dave & Suzanne Austin