Live the Southwestern lifestyle!
Southwest Colorado mountain rustic living at its finest! Private corner lot on the quiet north end of the Heartwood cluster, backs up to pine and pinion forest with access to seven miles of trails, and features terracing, drought-tolerant perennials and 20 trees, including apricot and apple trees. This well-insulated stucco home boasts numerous custom touches and is oriented for maximum southern light exposure, as well as for Southwest Colorado outdoor living, with pergola-covered back redwood deck, a balcony off of the east-facing master bedroom, and a covered front porch.
- This 2,620-sq.-ft., passive solar home features 3 bedrooms, a study, office, family/media room, and large laundry/storage/workshop on three floors
- Home includes a 300-sq.-ft. laundry, utilities, storage and workshop space on the lower level.
- Three baths—one new and one remodeled in 2018
- Hot-water baseboard heat (95%-efficient boiler, new in 2017)
- Hickory wood floors on main floor and upstairs hallway
- Aspen-plank ceilings in master bedroom and study
- New, pet-friendly carpet (2018)
- Mexican wall and floor tile, maple cabinets and counter seating in the chef-friendly galley kitchen
- Stainless kitchen appliances, including gas stove (2017)
- Pine doors and trim
- Whole-house H20 and reverse-osmosis water filters
- Exposed, locally harvested wood beams; vaulted ceilings across upper floor
- Highly efficient whole-house fan and operable skylight in upper hallway
- Ceiling fans in living room and two upstairs bedrooms
- Pet- and child-friendly split rail fencing in back yard (2018)
- Sale includes two close-in carports, with storage closets and overhead storage
- Adjacent woodshed has 2 years of firewood, plus tool storage