What makes the Heartwood community distinctive?
- We are a close-knit, multigenerational, rural cohousing neighborhood.
- We are committed to deeply knowing, supporting, respecting, and caring for each other and ourselves as distinctive individuals; as a result, deep interpersonal relationships are possible here.
- We share with each other the value of sustainable interactions with the planet, though our individual efforts and choices may vary. We steward our land to maintain or improve its viability and vitality over the long haul.
- We are interconnected with all of humanity. We welcome new ideas and interactions with the larger community and are open to associations and the sharing of resources with those who share our values.
- We cultivate a fertile ground in which members bring forth their gifts, talents and passions to manifest a marvelous diversity of creations. We embrace, celebrate and support those diverse manifestations that are consistent with our stated values.