Common Facilities Team
- Shower before using the tub. Avoid getting dirt, soap (carried on swimsuits, hair, skin), and body oil into the water.
- Clothing is optional at all times, but please be respectful of someone wanting you to cover up during daylight hours.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 9 am.
- All soaking is mellow, except rowdy soaking is allowed during daylight hours if everyone in the tub is OK with it.
- Keep the water in the tub.
- Run the “CLEAN” cycle after soaking.
- Don’t add chemicals or change the temperature.